April 27th at locations throughout the county
On April 27th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. the Substance Misuse and Abuse Reduction Team (SMART) Coalition, local law enforcement, and other partners will give the public an opportunity to prevent pill abuse and theft by removing potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs from their home medicine cabinets. Free to the public, this event helps safely dispose of unused medications to prevent misuse and protect the environment. Medications will be collected at locations throughout the county, including:
- American Fork Fresh Market - 135 E. Main Street
- Highland Ridley's - 5353 West 11000 North
- Lehi Macey's - 760 East Main Street
- Lehi Smith's - 1550 E 3500 N
- Mapleton Public Safety Building - 305 North Main
- Orem Macey's - 880 N. State St
- Payson Payson Market - 586 North Main St.
- Pleasant Grove Macey's - 931 West State St.
- Provo Smith's - 350 North Freedom Boulevard
- Provo Macey's - 1400 N State St
- Saratoga Springs Smith's - 1320 Redwood Rd
- Spanish Fork Macey's - 187 E 1000 N
- Springville Public Library - 45 S. Main
For more information, including permanent drop off locations, please see www.UseOnlyAsDirected.org or call 801-851-7181.