Monday, July 22, 4:00 p.m. at the Health and Justice Building
Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, July 22nd. The meeting will be held at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 South University Ave, Provo, in room 2500.
The meeting is open to the public. In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbi Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting. Agendas and minutes from previous meetings are available at http://www.utahcountyonline.org/Dept2/Health/Admin/BOH.html.
Items for Discussion:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Disease Education Law
- Review the Revised Draft Regulation for Commercial Trampoline Gyms for public hearing at the September Board meeting
- Revision of Letter to Mayors and Local Law Enforcement Agencies to enforce the visibly polluting motor vehicle law
- Update of Adjudicative (Appeals) Policy and Procedures
- "Talking2Teens" Website -- http://talking2teens.utahcounty.gov
- Mother's Milk Depot -- www.UtahCountyHealth.org/MothersMilkDepot
- Provo River Trail Signage
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
- NALBOH Conference - August 14-16, 2013
- Other business
Next meeting, September 23, 2013, 4 pm in the Utah County Health and Justice Building.
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community; prevent avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community; and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www. FaceBook.com/uchealth, www. Pinterest.com/uchd, or www.twitter.com/uchd www. FaceBook.com/uchealth.