Monday, September 23rd at 4pm
Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, September 23 at 4 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building (151 S. University Ave, Provo).
Items for discussion include:
- Approval of the Minutes of the July 22, 2013 meeting
- Public Hearing to receive input on a Proposed Regulation of Commercial Trampoline Gyms
- Consider adopting or other action on the Proposed Regulation of Commercial Trampoline Gyms
- Revision of Letter to Mayors and Local Law Enforcement Agencies regarding Visibly Polluting Motor Vehicles
- Annual Review / Approval of the Health Department Fee Schedule with recommended adjustments
- Appoint New Representative for the Utah Association of Local Boards of Health
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
Agendas, supporting materials, and minutes can be found on our web site at http://www.utahcountyonline.org/Dept2/Health/Admin/2013schedule.asp
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
The Utah County Health Department seeks to prevent avoidable disease and injury, and promote health by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. The Board of Health meets regularly to discuss public health concerns, policies, procedures and issues. The public is invited to participate.