Multiple locations throughout the county
On Saturday, October 26th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. the Utah County Substance Misuse and Abuse Reduction Team (SMART) Coalition, local law enforcement, and other partners will give the public an opportunity to prevent pill abuse and theft by removing potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs from their home medicine cabinets. Free to the public, this event helps safely dispose of unused medications to prevent misuse and protect the environment.
Medications will be collected at locations throughout the county, including:
- Saratoga Springs Smith's, 1320 Redwood Road
- Eagle Mountain Nolan Park: Sparrow Hawk Way
- Highland Ridley's, 5353 West 11000 North
- Lehi Macey's, 760 East Main Street
- Lehi Smith's, 1550 East 3500 North
- American Fork Fresh Market, 135 East Main Street
- Pleasant Grove Macey's, 931 West State Street
- Orem Macey's, 880 North State Street
- Provo Macey's, 1400 North State Street
- Provo Smith's, 350 North Freedom Blvd.
- Springville Public Library, 45 South Main Street
- Spanish Fork Macey's, 187 East 1000 North
- Salem Salem Fire Station: 30 West 100 South
- Payson Payson Market: 586 North Main Street
For more information, including permanent drop off locations, please see www.UseOnlyAsDirected.org or call 801-851-7181.