Monday, January 27th at 4pm
Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, January 27 at 4 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building (151 S. University Ave, Provo).
Items for discussion include:
- Welcome and introduction of new board members / recognize Mayor Dain
- Elections for Board of Health Chair and Vice-Chair
- Appoint New Representative for the Utah Association of Local Boards of Health Steering Committee
- Brief Orientation of Board of Health Authority and Function
- Approval of the Minutes of the November 25, 2013 meeting
- Retire Waste Tire Recycling, Food Service Employee Permit and Subdivision (Water, Waste Water and Solid Waste) Regulations because they are fully covered by State Rules.
- Adopt Amended Public Pool Regulation with no substantive changes.
- Ratify and sign the February 2001 Adoption of the Temporary Mass Gathering Regulation with no substantive changes.
- Utah County Clean Air Task Force
- Legislative Outlook for 2014 Legislature
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
- New Employees
- Other Business - Recommendations for Vacancies on the Board of Health
Agendas, supporting materials, and minutes can be found on our web site at http://www.utahcountyonline.org/Dept2/Health/Admin/2014schedule.asp
Requests by the public to have an agenda item added or an item reviewed by the Utah County Board of Health should be submitted at least one week prior to the meeting. The Board of Health meets regularly to discuss public health concerns, policies, procedures and issues. The public is invited to participate.
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
Proposed 2014 Meeting Schedule:
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community to assure conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uchealth, www.instagram.com/UtahCountyHe althDept, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd. The Utah County Health Department is a partner with the Utah Department of Health and eleven other local health departments across Utah.