March 11 to 21, Clinics in Saratoga Springs, Payson, Orem, Eagle Mountain, Springville, Spanish Fork and Provo
Do you still need to get your child immunized for school? Or do you need to have your own vaccinations updated? The Utah County Health Department will be holding the following special community immunization clinics:
- Tuesday, March 11, 3 to 6 p.m., Vista Heights Middle School, 484 Pony Express Pkwy, Saratoga Springs
- Tuesday, March 11, 5 to 7 p.m., Payson City Center, 439 West Utah Ave
- Wednesday, March 12, 2 to 5:30 p.m., Orem Jr. High School, 765 North 600 West
- Wednesday, March 12, 3 to 5 p.m., Frontier Middle School, 1427 Mid Valley Road, Eagle Mountain
- Thursday, March 13, 3 to 5 p.m., Lakeridge Jr. High, 951 South 400 West, Orem
- Thursday, March 13, 4 to 6 p.m., Canyon View Jr. High, 655 East 900 North, Orem
- Tuesday, March 18, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Cherry Creek Elementary, 484 South 200 East, Springville
- Tuesday, March 18, 5 to 7 p.m., Payson City Center, 439 West Utah Ave
- Wednesday, March 19, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Taylor Elementary, 40 South 500 West, Payson
- Wednesday, March 19, 1 to 5 p.m., Sunset View Elementary, 525 South 1600 West, Provo
- Thursday, March 20, 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Larsen Elementary, 1175 E. Flonette Ave, Spanish Fork
- Thursday, March 20, 3 to 5 p.m., American Fork Jr. High, 20 West 1120 North
- Friday, March 21, 2 to 4 p.m., Canyon Crest, 4664 North Canyon Rd, Provo
- Friday, March 21, 1:30 to 4 p.m., Wasatch Elementary, 1080 North 900 East, Provo
To receive influenza vaccination
clinic updates, follow
#UtahCountyShots at www.twitter.com/uchd.
Besides Pertussis, Flu and other school vaccines, UCHD nurses administer adult and adolescent vaccines such as shingles, pneumonia, tetanus and diphtheria. The Vaccine for Children (VFC) program offers discounted vaccines for kids that qualify, or the UCHD accepts Altius, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, DMBA/Deseret Secure, EMI, Humana, SelectHealth, Medicare/Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid/PCN, Molina Healthy kids, PEHP and United Health Care.
The UCHD also conducts daily clinics in American Fork and Provo -- for a complete list of times and locations, please see www.utahcountyhealth.org/immunizations or call 801-851-7025. To speed up your visit, individuals are encouraged to download the paperwork, print it and have it filled it out before arrival (also available from the web site).
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community to assure conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth. org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uchealth, www.instagram.com/UtahCountyHe althDept, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd.