Monday, March 24th at 4pm
Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, March 24 at 4 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building (151 S. University Ave, Provo).
Items for discussion include:
- Approval of the Minutes of the January 27, 2013 meeting
- Recognize Businesses who did not sell tobacco to minors
- Review of Tobacco Laws: Specialty Smoke Shop Bill and OUTRAGE
- Utah County Clean Air Task Force -- Bus Rapid Transit Presentation
- Proposal to set After Hour Fee for Vital Records
- 2013 Program Cost Report
- Legislative Summary for 2014 Legislature
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
- UPHA Conference, April 15-16, 2014
- Other Business
Agendas, supporting materials, and minutes can be found on our web site at http://www.utahcounty.gov/Dept2/Health/Admin/2014schedule.asp
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
Proposed 2014 Meeting Schedule:
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community to assure conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uchealth, www.instagram.com/UtahCountyHe althDept, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd. The Utah County Health Department is a partner with the Utah Department of Health and eleven other local health departments across Utah.