Events county-wide, 10 am to 2pm
On April 26th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. the Utah County Substance Misuse and Abuse Reduction Team (SMART) Coalition, local law enforcement, and other partners will give the public an opportunity to prevent pill abuse and theft by removing potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs from their home medicine cabinets. Free to the public, this event helps safely dispose of unused medications to prevent misuse and protect the environment.
Medications will be collected at locations throughout the county, including:
- Saratoga Springs Smith’s, 1320 Redwood Rd.
- Highland Ridley’s, 5353 West 11000 North
- Lehi Macey's, 760 E. Main St.
- Lehi Smith’s, 1550 E 3500 N
- American Fork Fresh Market, 135 E. Main St.
- Pleasant Grove Macey’s, 931 West State St.
- Orem Macey’s, 880 N. State St
- Provo Macey’s, 1400 N. State St.
- Provo Smith’s, 350 North Freedom Blvd.
- Springville Public Library, 45 S. Main St.
- Spanish Fork Macey’s, 187 E. 1000 N.
- Payson Market: 586 N. Main Street
- Salem Fire Station: 30 W 100 S
Special thanks to our partners, including Macey's, Associated Foods, Smiths, Intermountain Health Care. For more information, including permanent drop off locations and other drop off locations statewide on April 26th, please see www.UseOnlyAsDirected.org or call 801-851-7181