UCHD has all flu vaccine products in stock
The best way to prevent getting influenza is to get your annual flu shot. The Utah County Health Department (UCHD) is offering flu shots in their daily clinics (Provo and American Fork), as well as at community clinics including:
- - Monday, October 20 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Saratoga Springs City Center, 1307 North Commerce Drive
- Tuesday, October 21 from 5 to 7 p.m. in the Payson City Center, 439 West Utah Ave
- Wednesday, October 22 from 2 to 5 p.m. in Taylor Elementary, 40 South 500 West, Payson
- Thursday, October 23 from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Boulders Community Center, 750 South 650 West, Provo
- Friday, October 24 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. in Edgemont Elementary, 566 East 3650 North, Provo.
The UCHD accepts Altius, BlueCross/BlueShield, Cigna, DMBA/Deseret Secure, EMI, Humana, SelectHealth, Medicare/Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicaid/PCN, Molina Healthy kids, PEHP and United Health Care.
Due to recent outbreaks, the UCHD will also be taking Pertussis vaccine (along with most other vaccinations for adults and children) to our flu immunization clinics. The UCHD will also be offering high dose flu for seniors, pneumonia, and Tdap vaccines. We also offer Vaccine for Children (VFC) for kids that qualify. For complete list of times and locations, please see www.UtahCountyHealth.org/flushots, follow #UtahCountyShots on Twitter, or call 801-851-7025.
More community clinics are available - - please see www.UtahCountyHealth.org/immunizations
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, responding to public health emergencies, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uchealth, www.instagram.com/UtahCountyHealthDept, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd. The UCHD is a partner with Utah's Public Health Departments.