Facebook Twitter More...

Immunizations and birth certificates available from UCHD

PROVO, UT (February 2, 2015) - - Do you have a child going into kindergarten in the fall? It is time to register new students, and you will need to have a copy of their birth certificate and have their vaccinations up-to-date. There are new immunization requirements for kindergarten and seventh grade, and the Utah County Health Department (UCHD) can help you.

Copies of birth certificates can be obtained from our offices in Provo (151 South University Ave) or American Fork (599 South 500 East), or by going online to http://www.utahcountyonline.org/Dept2/Health/VitalRecords/requests.asp.

The UCHD can also look up vaccination records (medical provider participation required). If you need immunizations, we provide all childhood vaccinations. We take most insurances, as well as provide low cost Vaccine for Children (VFC) Program vaccines (availability based on income).

For office hours and other details, please go to www.UtahCountyHealth.org/immunizations or call 801-851-7019. Vaccinations are also available in Payson, and in community clinics (see web page for times and locations).

The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, responding to public health emergencies, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uchealth, www.instagram.com/UtahCountyHealthDept, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd. The UCHD is a partner with Utah's Public Health Departments.