Monday, March 23 at 4pm
The public and civic leaders are invited to attend the Utah County Board of Health meeting scheduled for Monday, March 23 at 4 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building (151 S. University Ave, Provo).
Items for Discussion: br>
- Approval of the Minutes of the January 26, 2015 meeting
- Summary of 2015 Legislature
- Consider Adopting a Late Fee for E-cigarette Compliance Checks
- 2014 Annual Financial Report by Program
- NALBOH Communication to Board Members
- National Public Health Week, April 5-11
- Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day, April 11. For details, please see
- Utah Public Health Association Annual Meeting, April 14-15 at the Davis County Conference Center
- Utah County Clean Air Task Force Update
- Other Business
Agendas, supporting materials, and minutes can be found on our web site at http://www.utahcounty .gov/Dept2/Health/Admin/2015schedule.asp.
The Utah County Board of Health invites the public to hear discussion and make comment at there regular meeting on November 24th at 4 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 South University Ave, Provo. Comments will be limited to three minutes, or can be submitted by email at DEBBIS@utahcounty.gov.
In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbi Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, responding to public health emergencies, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth. org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uch ealth, www.instag ram.com/UtahCountyHealthDept a>, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd< /a>. The UCHD is a partner with Utah's Public Health Departments.