OUTDATED AS OF DECEMBER 4TH, Please see www.UtahCountyHealth.org for updated information.
To register online for a H1N1 Vaccination from Utah County, please click "Schedule Now."
Please note, the number of these appointments is limited. If you can't get an appointment for Saturday, online registration will open on Monday, December 7th for Tuesday and Thursday of next week.
The UCHD is still asking that only individuals in priority groups seek vaccination, including:
- Pregnant women
- People who live with or care for children younger than 6 months of age
- Children age 6 months to young adults 24 years of age
- Persons 25 years of age and over with chronic medical conditions associated with higher risk of medical problems from influenza
- Health care or emergency medical personnel with patient contact
- Individuals that work closely with large groups of children on a daily basis
Residents are encouraged to check the UCHD web site (www.UtahCountyHealth.org), to call the UCHD Hot Line at 801-851-2222 or to call United Way’s 2-1-1 Information Line for vaccine availability updates. You may also receive updates by following the UCHD at Twitter or be a fan on FaceBook.