Adults who qualify can also receive Hep A and B
(July 9, 2010) -- The Utah County Health Department is offering free HPV and TDAP vaccines for adults who qualify. Adults who qualify can also get their Hepatitis A and B vaccines for $13. Come and get them now before they are gone!
Come in and get your vaccines Monday-Friday at the Utah County Health and Justice Building (151 S University Ave, Provo) during the following times:
Mon, Tues, Fri: 8:00am- 4:30pm
Thurs: 9:00am- 4:30pm
Vaccinations are also being offered in our American Fork satellite clinic by appointment only. For appointments or questions call:
- Adults include those who are 19 years and older
- Must be uninsured or underinsured (underinsured means those who have insurance, but insurance does not cover vaccinations)
- HPV is only offered to those who are 19 to 27 years old
- TDAP is only offered to those who are 19 to 65 years old
- Hepatitis A and B is offered to those 19 years of age and older
The Utah County Health Department seeks to promote health, and prevent avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For details about UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. Or you can follow the UCHD at Twitter or be a fan on FaceBook.