Monday, January 24th, 4:00 p.m.
(JANUARY 18, PROVO, UTAH) -- The Utah County Health Department seeks to prevent avoidable disease and injury, and promote health by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. The Board of Health meets regularly to discuss public health concerns, policies, procedures and issues. The public is invited to participate.
Items for Discussion:
- Temporary Food Business Regulation and Inspection Fees change recommendations
- Employee Immunization Policy update of exemptions for new employees
- Review for approval of the APEX-PH Plan
- Smoke Free Campus publicity
- 2011 Legislature information
- Other Business
PUBLIC COMMENTS In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Eyre at 851-7012 at least one day prior to the meeting.