July 18th, 4 p.m. at Utah County Health and Justice Building
PROVO, UTAH (July 7, 2011) --Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, July 18th. The tentative meeting agenda includes:
- Presentation of the Advocacy for Breastfeeding in the Community Award
- 2010 Annual Report Feedback
- Recommendation to Schools to have faculty and staff immunization records on file for future outbreak investigations
- Utah Association of Local Boards of Health Annual Seminar in September
- Self Assessment and Community Assessment Processes for Quality Improvement
- United Way Community Assessment Report
- Letter to the Utah Developmental Center on Dental Care
- Other business
The meeting will be held at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave, Provo, in room 2500. In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Shoemaker at 801-851-7010 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community, prevent avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD on at www.twitter.com/uchd or www. FaceBook.com/uchealth.