January 23rd, 4 pm at the Utah County Health and Justice Building
PROVO, UTAH (January 18, 2012) -- Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is scheduled for Monday, January 23rd. The tenetative meeting agenda includes:
- Election of Officers
- Review and approval of Environmental Health fees
- Variance request for crossing sewage and water lines
- Community Assessment Activities and Presentation
- Report of the Utah Association of Local Boards of Health Annual Symposium
- Self Assessment of Local Board of Health
- Board member feedback from Constituents
- Other business
The meeting will be held at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave, Provo, in room 2500. In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community, prevent avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD on at www.twitter.com/uchd or www.FaceBook.com/uchealth.