Primary Care Network opens enrollment today
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH (March 19, 2012) -- Utah's Primary Care Network (PCN) will open enrollment today, March 19 through Friday, March 30. PCN is a primary preventive health coverage plan for uninsured adults. Benefits include physician services, prescriptions, dental services, eye exams, emergency room visits, birth control, and general preventive services.
Adults who meet the following requirements may apply:
- Age 19 through 64
- U.S. citizens or legal residents
- Not covered by other health insurance
- Meet income guidelines (e.g., a family of 4 with a maximum income of $34,575 per year)
- Not qualified for Medicaid
- Have no access to student health insurance, Medicare or Veterans benefits
Apply online at www.health.utah.gov/pcn. or call the PCN hotline at 1-888-222-2542.
* Reposted from the Utah Department of Health with permission.