May 21st, 4 pm at the Utah County Health and Justice Building
PROVO, UTAH (May 17, 2012) -- Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 21st. The tenetative meeting agenda includes:
- Appeal of Carp Disposal Nuisance Complaint Action
- Proposed Regulation for Appealing our Enforcement Actions of DEQ Rules
- CASPER Assessment Results
- 2011 Annual Report
- American Fork Offices of Health Department
- Mosquito Abatement Building Status
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
- Other Business
The meeting will be held at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave, Provo, in room 2500. In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbie Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community, prevent avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community, and assuring conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD on at www.twitter.com/uchd or www.FaceBook.com/uchealth.