Saturday, Sept 29th from 10 am to 2 pm at various Utah County locations
On Saturday, September 29th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. the Substance Misuse and Abuse Reduction Team (SMART) Coalition, local law enforcement, and other partners will give the public an opportunity to prevent pill abuse and theft by removing potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs from their home medicine cabinets. Free to the public, this event helps safely dispose of unused medications to prevent misuse and protect the environment. Medications will be collected at locations throughout the county, including:
- Fresh Market, 135 E. Main Street
- Nolan Park, Sparrow Hawk Way
.. please note: this site will collect meds from 11 am to 3pm ..
Lehi: 2 locations
- Macey's, 760 E. Main Street
- Smiths, 1550 East 3500 North
- Smith's, 45 S. State Street
- Smith's, 632 South 100 West
- Smith's, 210 East 700 South
- Macey's, 1400 N. State Street
- Smith's, 350 N. Freedom Boulevard
- Smith's, 1320 Redwood
- Macey's, 187 East 1000 North
- Public Library, 45 S. Main St.
For more information, including permanent drop off locations, please see www.useonlyasdirected.org
or call 801-851-7181.