Monday, September 24 at 4pm
Please be aware that the next Utah County Board of Health Meeting is schedule for Monday, September 24th. The tentative meeting agenda includes:
- Welcome and Introductions of New Board Member, Gaye Ray, RN, MSN
- Election of Board Chair to Succeed Dr. Maughan
- Approval of Minutes of the July 16, 2012 meeting
- Review and Approve Annual Fee Schedule and Recommended Adjustments
- Community Assessment Photo Voice Project
- Cold Turkey 5k Run
- Annual Independent Audit Report
- Review Federal Grant Funding Letter to Dr. Monroe, CDC
- Approve Household Hazardous Waste Letter of Support
- Board Member Feedback from Constituents
- Other business
The meeting is open to the public, and will be held at the Utah County Health and Justice Building, 151 S University Ave, Provo, in room 2500. In compliance with the Americans With Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Debbi Solen at 801-851-7012 at least one business day prior to the meeting.
The Utah County Health Department is committed to promoting the health of our community by preventing avoidable disease and injury by monitoring the health of our community to assure conditions in which people can be healthy. For information on UCHD programs or services, please visit www.UtahCountyHealth.org or call 801-851-7000. You can also now follow the UCHD at www.FaceBook.com/uchealth, www.twitter.com/uchd, or www.pinterest.com/uchd.